Invitation to 12/10 Action Lab Digital Poster Fair: Food Stories, Home Ownership, Opportunity Youth, and Hartford S.H.E.L.F.
Pictured above are Anjenique White (Capital) and Lindsay Pressman (Trinity) presenting their Eviction Project at the Spring 2018 Digital Poster Fair. Photo by Nick Caito.
Please join us on Monday, December 10th for our Digital Poster Fair at 10 Constitution Plaza, Hartford, CT. Drop in anytime between 3-5:30 pm, and light refreshments will be served.
Come see the results of Action Lab student team research projects below.
Food Stories Project
- Question: CT Food System Alliance asked, “How do food policies shape how and what we eat?”
- Students: Trea Mannello, Christopher Carter, Antoine Smith, and Carlo Puccio
Opportunity Youth Project
- Question: Capital Workforce Partners asked, “How can we gather data from organizations to better serve the 6,000 Hartford youth between the ages of 16-24 who are jobless?”
- Students: Mohammed Albehadli, Ardyn Allessie, Tiana Starks, Daouda Williams, and Micalyia Douglas
Home Ownership Project
- Question: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner asked, “How do we develop tools to build equity in real estate for low-wage earners in Hartford, specifically people of color?”
- Students: Leah Cormier, Alex Dahlem, Gisselle Ortiz, and Caroline Sullivan
Hartford S.H.E.L.F. Project
- Question: The City of Hartford’s Office of Sustainability asked, “How can we strategically promote local food to Hartford residents?”
- Students: Doris Zhang, Maddie Farrar, Gillian Birk, Megan Logan, Amanda Lafferty, and Eve Molodetz
This event is open to the public. Please forward this invitation to others who may be interested. Contact Action Lab Director Megan Brown with any questions.
We hope to see you there!